Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Holy Cow---It's April

How in the world did that happen?

And on cue, Kian seems to be dropping rapidly. My co-workers and the attorneys who saw me yesterday were visibly surprised at the change. There is now a pool going as to when (this week) I will deliver. I believe he realized that April had arrived and he decided that it was time to take some action. I'm ready for everything except the actual labor and delivery and recovery in the hospital part. I'm slightly panicked about it actually.

Chas and I watched a few episodes of Coupling Season 4 last night. We hadn't watched it in a while (close to two years) because Angie was repeating things from the show. She loves the them song though. Anyway, we saw "Circus of the Epidurals" which makes me laugh every time and then "Nine and a Half Months," the ending of which brings tears to my eyes no matter how many times I see it. I'm not sure that it was too reassuring about the natural childbirth thing.

I was to see the Doctor today. When I arrived at the office we waited a few minutes and one of the nurses told me that he was running to the hospital (right across the street)to help a patient deliver a baby. I'm okay with that because it could very well be me he's rushing to see in a few weeks or days. But I would liked to have a better idea of what is going on and how far along I am. I see him Friday, unless I can finagle my docket to go on Thursday (tomorrow he is in surgery).

In much lighter news, Martina has posted the rest of the Tuscany Town Mandala (my most desired mandala), created a group and set the start date: June 1, 2007. June 1st? Yikes. I am wracking my brain for how I can finish 21 projects in time to join the group when it starts. Since it isn't actually a limited release, I can't justify it by finishing 13 projects.

I am determined to be good. We have too much going on this year. But I love Italy and I love the design and it is a big, challenging project. The reality is that I won't be joining the class until well after it has started. I have oodles of other projects to stitch anyway.

But it will be interesting to see how many designs I finish in the next two months won't it?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2007 8:05 AM, Blogger Angi said...

Holley you'll be fine!! I can't wait to see the first pictures of Kian!! I love the name! *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home