Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bluesy

I saw the Doctor today. He does not feel that I have dropped far enough and he is very concerned that I am not dilated at all, considering that I am two to two and a half weeks from my estimated due date.

If things do not change in the next two weeks, we'll be discussing the need for a surgical birth rather than a VBAC. He seemed comfortable with Kian's health though, we could see him breathing and the heart beating. My Doctor is on vacation next week, so I'll see his partner. I go back to my regular doctor the following Tuesday.

I hated the recovery time for the c-section. I hated the amount of time away from home. I hated how hard it was to do simple things like shower or pick up my light-as-a-feather daughter.

However, my goal remains to try to deliver a healthy baby. It could just be that he climbed back up when the weather turned cold and snowy again this week.

I have two weeks to hope for a rapid change and if not, I have to accept another surgical birth and prepare so that I don't burst into tears in the Doctor's office.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4/06/2007 9:04 AM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

Hugs! Fingers crossed for a VBAC.

 
At 4/06/2007 10:34 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Maybe do some jumping jacks or something? Use the force of gravity? And you know there are supposedly natural ways to umm...YOU KNOW. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home