Wednesday, September 09, 2009

SO we think we have the house....

Stuff has been approved.

I apparently need to go sign some things tomorrow, but the actual closing won't necessarily be until Friday. Pause.

??????

And we'll squeeze your walk through tomorrow night.

{what am I signing? Haven't a clue, my realtor, has yet to answer that question. Apparently I'm to walk in to an office tomorrow to sign random things.

Our realtor, was great about showing us houses, but she has done a terrible job of explaining the process.

Our former neighbors told us that home buying was much simpler in Scotland (their point of origin).

My State, however, has perfected the art of making the process so random and painful that some of the excitement gets sucked right out.

I will be deliriously happy once we close and start moving in. I'm just more than a little confused. And a little annoyed that my very straightforward questions go without an answer most times.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9/10/2009 12:06 AM, Blogger Annette said...

If you're in the states you'll be signing deeds and mortgage papers :)

My mom has been in the escrow business for years. Some of the knowledge has rubbed off!

Congratulations!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home