Sunday, June 04, 2006

At Least the Color is Nice.

The higher dose: Violet.

Says so right on the information sheet from the pharmacist.

I feel slightly more functional and less foggy today so hopefully with a few more doses in my system, I'll be back to my version of normal soon. I hadn't realized how clouded I was until Dr. N's office told me my dose needed changing. Looking back, I realize that I had been increasing the daily caffeine intake by quite a lot and my hands had been ridiculously dry (think consistency of tissue paper). I should have suspected something. Of course I was cloudy and so was not picking up on the signals.

I still wonder if this change caused the miscarriage or if the pregnancy caused the change (which then still might have caused the miscarriage). Dr. N. wasn't in yesterday so I'll try her office tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home