Thursday, November 16, 2006

Can't Sleep

My back is in excruciating pain. I can't find a comfortable position. Hubby bought me a new body pillow (all pillows, casualties of the fire) and it isn't supportive enough. I don't remember being this miserable so early in my pregnancy with Angie. I need to do more exercising and pre-natal yoga to strengthen my back muscles. I know I should.

Then the neighbors in the next apartment come home regularly between 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. How do I know? Their front door and living room are adjacent to our bedroom (what a stupid layout for an apartment complex). We here them come in (stumble in on the weekends), turn on the t.v. and watch it for one to three hours. I've taken to turning on the bathroom fan when they come home to serve as white noise so we can sleep.

So here I am, uncomfortable, tired yet unable to sleep.

I do have a nice cup of warm milk and some Tylenol. Hopefully that will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home