Monday, December 11, 2006

Serenity Stuff





























Your results:
You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
You sometimes make mistakes in judgment
but you are generally good and
would protect your crew from harm.

Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
70%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
70%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
70%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
65%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
60%
Inara Serra (Companion)
45%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
45%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
45%
River (Stowaway)
30%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
30%
Alliance
30%


Click here to take the "Which Serenity character are you?" quiz...



I really didn't expect to see Mal. I guessed I would be Zoe or maybe Wash, but not Mal.




And speaking of Serenity/Firefly, how cool is it that the cast appeared for the cancelled convention anyway? The answer--very cool. Insert my typical rant about the cancellation of this show here.


I don't know why there is a humungous empty space at the top of the post. I've fiddled with the code but can't get it to disappear. Consider it symbolic of the emptiness post cancellation or something. Really don't know how to fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home