Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Naming News

Well, the suggestions are just pouring in. No not really, but we have received several nice suggestions. Thanks so much. I'm not sure how often we'll decide yes or no to particular names, but I've started a webpage to track suggestions and our decisions. You can also see the baby's first 3-D image here. It looked better on the screen at the doctor's office. What do you think of the banner--I made it from scratch thanks to Adobe Photoshop.

I've felt a bit bad that I haven't been charting this child as much as I did with Angie. I know that such behavior is typical of subsequent kids, but at this point Angie had a full section of my web space devoted to her pre-natal life. So this name game has inspired me to start up pages for the new baby. It's part of my 101 things in 1001 days website re-vamping goal. When the site is reformatted, I'll post links in the sidebar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home