Friday, December 01, 2006

Yup. I'm sick

I have three prescriptions now because my doctor says that it is good for me to keep breathing. And they shouldn't hurt the baby, which is a bonus. One will make the baby's lungs mature faster. I asked if that meant this one wouldn't need a nebulizer. She looked at me, laughed, and said that with my genes that wasn't likely.

My doctor wrote so many prescriptions (7) she said her hand hurt--some were refills though. She's roughly my age and I really like her. She laughs at my dumb jokes regarding my health.

She said it would take at least 24 hours and told where she would be this weekend if I became worse. Hopefully I'll feel better soon.

1 Comments:

At 12/02/2006 6:18 PM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home