Wednesday, December 06, 2006

That was rough

I went to work today. Coughed constantly. I had to send Chas to Gymboree with Angie tonight.

I don't want to go back to the doctor, but I may need to. I don't think I'm contagious. I think it's entirely asthma related right now. Lucky me.

And just a question: Are all human resources departments nearly completely unhelpful or is it just the place where I work? (I'm sure Cathy has an opinion on this subject.)

I wanted to stitch tonight, I just don't have the energy.

I'm off to sleep I think.

3 Comments:

At 12/07/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

Hugs! Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 12/07/2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

If it's your asthma on top of the cold you need to take care of yourself :)

And my thoughts on HR departments aren't publishable LOL! VERY bad experience with the last one I had to deal with! :)

 
At 12/08/2006 5:49 PM, Blogger Angi said...

I hope you're feeling better! I'm thinking about you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home