Monday, June 11, 2007

Photo Time


We drove to a birthday party on Saturday so I managed to stitch on my mystery project for the HAED BB Challenge SAL. I can see myself finishing the first page sometime this year. I started a bit on the second page--couldn't help myself.

I really like the HAED designs. There is something soothing about stitching all these tiny little x's to make a colorful blob. Yes I am a bit crazy.

I forgot to scan the Angel Lab puppy. Silly me, I looked right at it and forgot that I hadn't posted it yet. Oh well, I post it another time.

Additionally, here are some photos of the sling in action. You can't see the satin stitched edge because Chas didn't understand the importance of including it in the photo. Trust me, it's there. Ignore the tired looking lady in the photos: that is me holding Kian.

Isn't he handsome?

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2007 3:33 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Your HAED looks great. And your baby is adorable ;)

 
At 6/14/2007 6:37 PM, Blogger jymisgurl said...

He's adorable! And your HAED is coming along great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home