Monday, June 05, 2006

More Stitching

I have been stitching like a madwoman on Frog Prince 3 over the last few days and here are my results: Not bad for just a few weeks. I have to say that this Gustafson is reminding me of Teresa Wentzler with all the confetti stitching. I may need to take a break from it even though I'm enjoying watching it come together.

And here is Dad's Santorini:


Also looking very nice. I've almost completed the first page. I am not a true page by page stitcher, or a ten by ten, or cross country stitcher. I'm some combination of the three.

I'll be stitching on it next week. If I stay focused I think I can finish it by the fall. If you look closely you can just make out it's width and then there are about 6 to 9 more rows to do.

If I finish the first four parts of GTK this week I'll be posting another picture of that, but since it is larger than my scanner, I'll just wait for better light to actually photograph it. If I finish the cross stitching on part 5, I will reward myself with starting a new qs (or three).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home