Saturday, January 20, 2007

Another quiz saying I found the right career

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Interesting. I was fairly good with foreign languages in college, but I'm so out of practice now. I'm not sure that I actually explain myself well though. Communication was a big hurdle initially in my relationship with Chas, but that is something we worked on together. I don't think we would have gotten married if we hadn't resolved it. I'm not sure that I can convince people either, but some of the attorneys tell me that I explain things and phrase them in the right way for a lot of parents.

I really need to look into this multiple intelligences thing. I've heard about it and it seems interesting. Found this at a thoughtful blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home